What If Saving A Marriage Is Simple?
“Stop Marriage Divorce Ebook” is written by a phd psychologist, Katie Zaltman.
Below is a summary of the ebook and a link for further information.
Please know that when in the throes of losing your marriage it is important to get your hands on as much information as possible.
And, if the ebook doesn’t speak to you, a refund is slam dunk easy; something you can’t do at Barnes and Noble.
Here’s what you will encounter to help you save your marriage.
-The missing key ingredient needed to save your marriage
-What words you need to say to get your spouse back
-Why advice others give you are the worst thing that can happen to you
-How easy it is to apply our methods thanks to the mistakes made by others
-How to resolve lingering conflicts
-What men and women want in their marriage or relationship
-Why you haven’t been able to improve your marriage more up to this point
-The differences between the thought pattern of spouses in successful and unsuccessful marriages
-And Much Much More!
Get your copy here:
2. Learn powerful strategies for bringing back passion into your relationship. No matter how long you have been married. Anyone can follow these methods and succeed.
3. Know how to resolve problems with inequality in your marriage. Learn how to handle gender roles in your marriage including the person who makes the most money.
4. How power can be destructive and bring a downtime in every relationship
5. You do not have to convince your spouse to change. You can work on the relationship even if your spouse doesn’t see the need.
6. Why arguing is a waste of time and the amazingly secret to get around it.
7. Learn how to avoid getting your marriage stuck on things that happened in the past.
8. Understand why the real problem causing an abusive marriage may be something that you, not your spouse is actually doing.
9. How dressing for success is essential in saving your marriage.
10. How to work at your relationship effectively without being pushed away by your partner.
11. Improving and making your communications skills more effective.
Check it out: