4 Easy Ways To Marriage Self Help
Being in a loving marriage is one of the joys of life. However, most of them go through their fair share of ups and downs. If you happen to be in one of those down times, then a little marriage self help is just the thing you need.
The good news is that there are a lot of things you can start doing right to start patching things up. And even though things may seem really desperate right now, the truth is that almost any marriage can be saved if you’re willing to do whatever needs to be done…so let’s begin!
4 Easy Steps To Help Save Your Marriage
1. Just talk. A lot of people are surprised to find out just how many couples barely talk. They can live in the same house, and be in the same room with each other, but yet can go a whole day without uttering more than a few words.
To make it worse, those few words are basically the same and have no real meaning to them. New research suggests that the more couples talk, the less likely they are to argue. It can be small talk about the weather, or how your day is going. It may not be easy at first, but the quality of your conversation will improve with practice.
2. Make eye contact. We’re not talking about a quick glance, but rather a deep, long look into each other’s eyes. A look that searches the soul and says “I care about you.” If you haven’t done this for a while, or if you generally have a hard time looking anybody in the eye, then this may be a bit uncomfortable at first. But if you are in need of some marriage self help, then this is a good habit to get into.
3. Spend time with each other. Just being together will help the two of you get to know each other all over again. If you like, you can plan “special” time together, such as dinner and a movie. However, you can also do things around the house together. It’s not so much what you as much as it is that you’re doing it together. But, don’t fall into the same old routine. Remember to talk and make eye contact from time to time.
4. Get in touch. No, we’re not talking about getting in touch with each other’s feelings (though that is a good idea, too). Instead, we’re talking about touching each other, physically. Not in a sexual way though, so calm down! A simple touch on the arm while talking, a quick shoulder rub, and a nice hug are just a few of the things you can due to connect on a physical level.
Doing these few things are a great way to get started on the right path to marriage self help. As mentioned, it may not be that easy at first, but it will be worth it. Once you start seeing the results, you will want to keep doing more.
Picture yourself coming home
after a long day at work.
The house is calm. Joyful.
No drama. No “heavy” feeling in the air.
You’re HAPPY to come home to this family who LOVES YOU SO MUCH:
- Your wife jumps up from the couch and kisses you with a wicked look in her eye. She says, “What can I do for you, my King?”
- Your kids are happy to see you, knowing that their Dad is the Lion of the house – a man they can idolize and respect.
- Everyone is overjoyed to see you, like the happiest moment of their day is the moment Daddy gets home.
- You have a wife who LOVES and ADORES you EVERY moment of EVERY DAY.
- You enjoy a marriage that RECHARGES YOU instead of DRAINS YOU.
- Your family that sees you as the KING OF THE CASTLE and the MAN of the HOUSE.
- You have a fun, passionate, super-charged sex life with all the love, affection, and attention you can possibly handle……..Click Here!